Technical Ceramic Machining & Grinding
Precision Ceramics has extensive experience with high-tolerance technical ceramic milling, grinding and polishing of unfired (‘green’) and fired ceramics. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to offer a variety of technical ceramic services including:
- CNC Ceramic Milling & Grinding
- Brazing & Joining
- Lapping & Polishing;
All tolerances can be improved upon depending on the size, shape & geometry of the technical ceramic part. Precision Ceramics is dedicated to ensuring we make only the highest quality parts that meet or exceed our customers specifications. In order to ensure that all of our products are achieving this goal we utilize an Axion high-performance CNC CMM and have full traceability on all of our parts.
- Grinding General tolerances of ±.02mm, can achieve ±.01mm with a surface finish of N2/N3
- Turning general tolerance of ±.03mm, can achieve ±.01mm with a surface finish of N4/N5
- Milling general tolerance of ±.03, can achieve ±.01 with a surface finish of N4/N5.
- CNC Milling bed capacity of 1000mm in X and 510mm in Y.
- CNC Milling spindle speed of 12,000 rpm
- CNC Milling and turning machines are all equipped with synchronized rigid tapping for perfect internal threads
- CNC Turning capabilities of 250mm diameter with power tooling
We Are Your Technical Ceramic Authority
Precision Ceramics has accumulated years of experience in the pursuit of developing the world’s best advanced technical ceramic parts and continues to apply this knowledge everyday. In fact, multiple of the world’s premiere research institutions, companies, and organizations have used Precision Ceramics for their custom ceramic development projects. Contact us and see what we can do for you.