Precision Ceramics USA believes that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner. We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods. It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers, and all business associates to do the same.
Our environmental policy is to…
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimize our waste and reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- Minimize energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles, and processes to conserve supplies, and minimize our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise, and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As much as possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment from sustainable sources and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance as appropriate.